A Perfect Fall Treat - Yummy Yogurt Bark!**
Hey there, friends! 🍁
With fall right around the corner, I've got the PERFECT snack for you. It's called "Fall-Inspired Yogurt Bark", and trust me, it's as delicious as it sounds. Plus, it's super easy to make. Want to try? Let’s dive right in!
What You'll Need:
- Greek Yogurt (2 cups)
- Maple Syrup (A little treat from the trees! 🍁) - 1/4 cup
- Vanilla Extract (Just a splash) - 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon & Nutmeg (Our fall spice buddies) - 1/2 tsp & 1/4 tsp
- Pumpkin Seeds (Roasted ones) - 1/2 cup
- Dried Cranberries or Apples (Your pick!) - 1/3 cup
- Dark Chocolate Chips (If you're a choco-lover like me) - 1/4 cup
- A tiny pinch of Sea Salt
- Zest of 1 Orange (That's the orange skin, finely grated)
Let's Make It!
1. Creamy Base: Take a bowl and mix together Greek yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla, and that lovely orange zest.
2. Spice It Up: Pop in your cinnamon and nutmeg and give it a good mix.
3. Get Your Pan Ready: Use a baking tray and cover it with parchment paper. Make sure the paper sticks out a bit on the edges.
4. Spread It Out: Pour your yogurt mix onto the tray. Try to spread it around so it’s not too thick or too thin.
5. Toppings Galore: Now, sprinkle on those pumpkin seeds, cranberries (or apples), and chocolate chips. Push them in a little so they stick.
6. Sprinkle Some Magic: Add that tiny pinch of sea salt on top. It makes everything taste *just* right.
7. Freeze Time: Pop the tray into the freezer. Wait for about 4 hours, or until your yogurt turns solid like ice.
8. Enjoy! Once it’s all frozen, pull it out, break it into pieces, and munch away! If there's any left (I bet there won't be!), you can store it in the freezer.
And there you have it! A super tasty fall snack that's a little bit cool and a whole lot delicious. Perfect for those after-school munchies or weekend treats. Give it a try and let me know what you think! 🍂🍎🍫
Stay cozy and keep snacking!